Friday 3 August 2012

THE SPIRIT DRIVING ME

Hello Readers,
I've chosen to call the maiden post of this blog ,'The Spirit Driving Me ' for several reasons some of which i've chosen to share with you.Some time in 2004 i came across a blog after severally wondering what digital media is all about but it didn't make much meaning to me.
May be because the blog just had pictures of a family's different vacation so i saw it as one of the things a family can use as an archive for valuable pictures.
Again in 2005 i saw another blog talking about health and i saw it as another way of making contributions to the health needs of an online community before it finally occurred to me that this was what i've been asking about-DIGITAL MEDIA.
But this time around,after what i call wasted years in ignorance,i'm back to make my self happy with what i long to do-SOURCING FOR NEWS.
I've promised myself that this blog will not be deleted like several others i've deleted.Life to me is measured by what we can give and not what we can take
So with this blog-THE LAGOS DIARY,i will not only know what is happening around me,i will also make it known to everyone.So I've decided not to give up because the proverbial first is not becoming the last but starting off late due to ignorance.So I decided to reawaken the Spirit Driving Me which is  never late Spirit.
Thank You and welcome to the most informative blog you can think of.

Creator/Editor 
The Lagos Diary
 

No comments: